Most people dream of owning a HŌM. In fact, I don't think I've ever met someone who says, "I want to rent the rest of my life." Two things that always stand in the way of HŌM ownership is
Most people dream of owning a HŌM. In fact, I don't think I've ever met someone who says, "I want to rent the rest of my life." Two things that always stand in the way of HŌM ownership is money and credit. Here are some helpful tips when it comes to managing your credit...
1) It goes without saying, but do not over extend yourself when it comes to your monthly debts. When purchasing a property, your DTI (debt to income) plays an important part in what you can afford.
2) Car payments are often a necessity, but choose wisely what you are willing to spend on a vehicle. I have personally seen car payments STOP people from purchasing a property. FACT: Most vehicles depreciate, property does NOT!
3) Keep your credit cards under control. It is almost impossible to live in today's world without a credit card, for many reasons. Keep your balances below 25% at all times if you can. Credit cards are only destructive if you allow them to be.
4) DO NOT MISS PAYMENTS! Times do get tough for everyone at some point. Most people cannot escpape those times. It's how you handle them is what counts the most.
5) Credit CAN be restored with time, energy and guidance. Just because you've been down, doesn't mean you are OUT!
If you would like to have a deeper conversation, I'd be happy to meet with you and discuss my personal journey and things I've seen on a professional level that can help YOU!
Buying or selling a home is the largest investment you will likely make. I am here to help to make your transaction as smooth as possible and will provide you with superior communication and excellen....